Most of todays route is on the I-30 a busy truck route, very green and much like England in some ways.... We arrived at Catherine's Landing RV Park early afternoon, another excellent campsite at Lake Catherine....time to pop into Hot Springs which is much bigger than we had envisaged....we shall come back and visit the old historic area with the big spa/hot springs hotels another day as we are here a week... For the past couple of days we have seen beautiful purple wisteria growing as a bush/small tree but so far I've been unable to get a good photo.... Storms were forecast and wow heaviest rain we have ever seen plus hail and thunder and lightening from late afternoon through until about 11pm....can't believe we didn't loose power but just lost the TV signal a couple of times... Assuming we are not washed away more news from Camp Harris, Arkansas soon...
|
Hi Sue & Michael,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the storms,but you can`t have a monopoly on the sunshine,and high temperatures.Hopefully you have not been washed away.
Look forward to the wisteria photographs.Did you get a job offer when arranging things at the book exchange?
Michael I`m at home tomorrow( Monday 13th) Maxxium are introducing a new reporting system goodbye SAP,and I have to download and work it out,happy days.
Look forward to catching up with your escapades.
Enjoy,
Ann & Dave