We've had an interesting, informative and enjoyable day, helped by a beautiful day weather wise...home for a cup of tea and the most amazing thunder storm with rain so heavy we had a river under the trailer, thank goodness for being in a good campsite with concrete pads.... very windy too, we can see how tornadoes can develop so quickly....the river under our rig swept away our outside doormat and one of the wheel chocks, both recovered later..... Meanwhile I happen to switch on the kettle with no water in it !! Something to be said for a cheap Walmart kettle, it is still working perfectly.....I am not sure I would recommend this form of cleaning the calcium from the element but it worked for us !!!! More soon all being well from The Soggy Campers..... |
Hi Sue & Michael,
ReplyDeleteJust caught up had a few hectic days tring to sort out the chaos of new reporting system.(still work in progress !!!)
Thanks for all the pics seems that you are revisiting your musical youth.Glad that you got the chevee to the levee too.
Keep up the snippets of info to store in my memory bank,one day I will impress Jim.
Another Bank holiday weekend here looks pretty grim outside.
Enjoy.
Ann & Dave
Hello Ann & Dave
ReplyDeleteHoping to get more snippets for you soon !! I shall be blogging again in a few days all being well....due to a fault the internet here is down in our part of the park so we have to come up to the office area to logon...ok for emails etc but I like to do the blog when we're sitting in our own home with a glass of wine/brandy !!!
More soon from
The Internet-less Campers...x
Sorry meant to say we hope your bank holiday weather improved and you have a great one..would appear you need some R & R after dealing with the new reporting system....Yorkieman is so envious of that !!
ReplyDelete